Friday, October 28, 2005

Hilarious eBay auction

This is the funniest eBay auction I've seen since the wedding dress guy. It's an auction for leather pants. Here's an excerpt:

You are bidding on a mistake.

We all make mistakes. We date the wrong people for too long. We chew gum with our mouths open. We say inappropriate things in front of grandma.

And we buy leather pants.

I can explain these pants and why they are in my possession. I bought them many, many years ago under the spell of a woman whom I believed to have taste. She suggested I try them on. I did. She said they looked good. I wanted to have a relationship of sorts with her. I’m stupid and prone to impulsive decisions. I bought the pants.



Be sure to scroll down and read the questions from members.


Thanks to Scott!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home