Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Helping Katrina victims

Because I can't afford to give much money, I am going to try and donate items and my free time. We just got evacuees from New Orleans here in DC and I'd like to encourage everyone to help however you can! Personally, I'm going to try to help out the folks over at the Armed Forces Retirement Home. The one in Biloxi was destroyed, so many of the veterans are here in DC now.

The government has barely done anything, but the people have and will continue to do so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is funny. So basically what you're saying is that you and all your tree hugging democrat friends need someone to blame for the hurricane so you might as well blame the government. Just like you do everytime something tragic happens. I know that there were warnings before it came to evacuate. I do understand that some people didn't have anywhere to go and no choice but what is your solution? And the comment about the government doing nothing is just purely ignorant. I guess you missed the news the day they were showing the armed forces being shot at. Maybe Sean Penn and Kanye West can find a solution.

We all know that the parties normally change every 2 terms so you will probably have your Democrat president next term. I can't wait for something to happen then and to see all the excuses. Fortunately, most republicans have jobs and are contributing to society and wont have time on their hands to bash bash bash all day long.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how this guy has plenty of time to bash, bash, bash blogs. I also love how he has to post anonymously. Grow some balls, loser.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only good Bush is Barbara's.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home