Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Peaches rocks! Support stem cell research

I've loved Peaches since I heard the first few bars of "Fuck the Pain Away." She rivals only Wesley Willis with her lyrics:

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
Callin me, all the time like blondie
Check out my chrissy behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex on the beaches,
What else is in the teaches of peaches? huh? what?


Her crotch shots, her duet with Iggy Pop, her unshaved armpits - this woman is my idol!

Just when I thought I couldn't love her more, I received the following email:

Hi Friends and Fans

My sister has had Multiple Sclerosis for 17 years. She is wheelchair bound and has very aggressive-progressive form of MS. There is no cure. She is my hero and my best friend.

It is so hard to see this happen to her.

Stem cell research is one way to possibly figure out a cure for MS and many other illnesses that effect up to 110 million people. But Bush has vowed to veto any additional funding of stem cell research. All the bill in the US asks for is to have access to the 8,000 embryos that are discarded by fertility clinics every year. What's even more ridiculous about Bush's proposed veto is that there is a provision in the bill that gives the donors the option of having their embryo discarded or used for medical research. Even though this bill looks like it will be passed in the senate, Bush has vowed over and over again to veto it. For the record this would be the first time in office that Bush has vetoed a bill.

My brother-in-law Eric has started a national program called WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES wondering whether President Bush might just feel differently if it affected his family. Eric has asked you to send him a pair of old shoes and a letter to Bush saying why you think Stem cell research is important and he in turn will send all the shoes and letters to Bush.

Thanks for reading this and i hope you send your old shoes and the letter soon.


xxx Peaches

( Just to let you all know im in the studio and finishing up my new record.
I am so excited. love it love it love it!!! )



∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


Here is my brother-in-law's address....

Eric Yaverbaum
Walk A Mile In My Shoes
C/o Jericho Communications
304 Hudson Street, Ste. 700
New York, NY 10013

For more info contact: stemcell@jerichopr.com



∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'll do anything for Peaches, especially now that I know she supports stem cell research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home