Thursday, September 15, 2005

Spears' little Cletus Jr.

I hate the fact that this was all over the news this morning. Really, really makes me wish Bill Hicks was still around to comment:

"Trailer parks all over America filling up with little miracles. Thunk!, thunk!, thunk! Look at all my little miracles. Filling up my trailer like a sardine can. Look at them."



"You know what would be a little miracle? If I could remember your daddy's name. I guess I'll have to call you Trucker Jr. Background Dancer Jr. That's all I remember about your daddy was his fuzzy little pot belly riding on top of me shooting his caffeine ridden semen into my belly to produce my little water head miracle baby child. Thunk. There's your brother, Pizza Delivery Boy Jr. Married When Drunk In Vegas Jr., thunk! here's your other brother, thunk here's your other brother, Will Work For Food Jr."



Actually, Titney's not so bad. If Jessica Simpleton or Paris Hilton ever give birth, Satan will actually come to earth and take out the human race.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the new America, ladies and gentlemen, where "babies' mamas" and pimped up trailers are fashionable.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, you're a dumb ignorant cunt. Trailers are neccesary.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home